Ciare PoWer means strength and control. The amplifier CPW, fruit of Ciare’s Innovative Engineering, has characteristics of absolute value that guarantee efficiency and quality.
The amplifier uses selected and overemphasised MOSFET semiconductors at all stages, in terms of supply and power. The solid aluminium dissipator with variable heatsink sections guarantees quick heat transfer and the achievement of high-performance targets. Heat control is also guaranteed by sophisticated thermal protections. Switch-on and off anti bump circuits and decoupled input ground, enable neutralisation of electric and magnetic interference in the vehicle. Latest generation internal crossovers are all 2-degree order Butterworth with merit factor Q=0.707.
- A/B Class configuration
- Totally High Current MOSFET in Power circuitry.
- Protections safeguard from short-circuits, DC voltage, overheat.
- Anti-bump protection from ON / OFF switching.
- Totally decoupled input ground.
- Selectable crossover (LP / HP) with variable frequency.
- AUX Voltage output (12 V – 500 mA)
- Remote controller card for Gain, low-frequency boost, sub-sonic filter.
- Power stereo RMS 4 Ohm – 300 W x 2
- Power stereo RMS 2 Ohm – 500 W x 2
- Power mono RMS 4 Ohm – 1000 W x 1
- Harmonic distortion (THD) [max power 4 Ohm mono] – < 0.04 %
- Overall efficency [Max power 4 Ohm mono] – 63%
- Frequency response (-3 dB) – 5 Hz ÷ 150 kHz
- Linear noise-signal [90% nominal power (“A” Weight)] – 107 dB
- Damping Factor – > 400
- Input Sensitivity (RMS) – 0.17÷4.3 V
- Input impedance – > 11k Ohm
- Max power absorption [4 Ohm bridged] -114 A
- Fuse – 3 x 40 A
- Xover function [12 dB Low Pass / High Pass] – 45 ÷ 450 Hz
- Frequency multiplier – x1 – x10
- Remote Controller [Gain 0÷15 dB; Boost 0÷12 dB (50 Hz) / Sub-sonic filter 25 Hz 24 dB/oct] – on board