A digital mono high-performance amplifier with SMD technology.
A built-in power amplifier crossover Audio System R 1250.1 D allows you to cut unwanted frequency channels. It is used to remove the subwoofer with ultra-low frequency and mid-bass and everything above it. When connected to acoustics – to cut off the low frequencies that the speakers do not reproduce.
As an addition, there is a bass enhancement on the selected frequency channel combiner.
- Digital mono high-performance amplifier with SMD technology
- Power RMS (4 Ohm), W: 500
- Power RMS (2 ohms), W: 900
- Power RMS (1 ohm), W: 1250
- Low pass filter, sub-sonic filter, infinitely adjustable 0-180° phase shift
- Up to 86% efficiency possible
- Frequency range, Hz: 10 – 150
- THD% <0.061
- The signal / noise ratio in dB:> 95
- Input sensitivity, V: 0.3 – 8
- Low pass filter 30 – 150 Hz
- Subsonic filter 10 – 50 Hz
- Bass Boost, dB: 0 … + 6 to 45 Hz
- The phase rotation, °: 0 – 180
- Remote Level Control
- High-level input with automatic power on
- Bass EQ at 45 Hz with 0 – 6 dB
- Protection against overheating, overloads, circuit
- Supply voltage, V: 10 – 16
- Fuse 3 x 40A